Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pinwheel

I made the pinwheel on this card after visiting Barb Mulliken's website. You can view a video that she made and see how easy and fun they are to make! I got on a roll and made several pinwheels but haven't yet made the cards.

On this pinwheel I used beautiful paper from the Occasions Mini called Sending Love. I love this paper. It is pretty and many of these sheets sparkle!

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink

Designer Series Paper: Sending Love Specialty

Accessories: 1 1\4 Square punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Soft Subtle brads, Pretty in Pink brads (Occasions Mini), Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder, Big Shot

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: