Sunday, March 7, 2010

Chocolate Bunny

I made this card for a workshop that I held yesterday. Most of what I used can be found in the Occasions Mini catalog. Love these colors and the cute flower makes me feel as though spring is almost here! I got the idea for the card from Julie Freysinger and you can check out her post here.

What I Used: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White and Rose Red cardstock, Scallop Trim corner, Scallop Trim border (free with a $50.00 purchase during Sale-a-bration which ends on March 31st), Eggcoutrements stamp set, Eggcellent Eggs Kit, Sweet Pea stitched felt, SU! Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder (used with the Big Shot), Elegant Eggplant classic stamp pad and Designer Label punch which works perfectly with the Easter stamp), Chocolate Bunny stamp

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please don't hesitate to email me! Thank you for stopping by!

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Love your Chocolate Bunny - makes me think immediately of Cadburys. Yumm!!!

    ReplyDelete