Sunday, December 2, 2012

Embossing Magic



 

Embossing is ALWAYS fun! You stamp your image in Versamark and sprinkle embossing powder all over it (I used silver). After shaking all of the powder off, you apply your heat gun to it. At first you wonder, how will I know when it's done? And then the fun begins as you see it begin to transform and become beautiful and shiny! I love it!

We are making this card today at my Hostess club. I know they will have fun with this one! Have a great Sunday!!

Tracy

Order 24/7 at my Stampin' Up! Online store! www.teacherstamper.stampinup.net

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Try to find the used embossing folder (the one with the flowers) on Stampin´up's homepage with out success. Is it a Stampin´Up product or where can I be able to find it?
    Regards Åsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment. Unfortunately this particular Stampin' Up! embossing folder has retired and is no longer available. It was a favorite of mine and I was sorry to see it go.

      Delete