Monday, January 16, 2012

Blossom Punch

I hope you are having a nice long weekend!  I love it when I have a three day weekend, especially after the long week I had teaching my second graders this week!  This was our first week back from our Winter vacation and it is always hard to get back into a regular schedule.  I imagine the kids were pretty tired too!

Today my card uses the new Blossom punch and Mixed Bunch stamp set.  I really do love this stamp set.   I used both of these new products on my Lollipop holders that I showed yesterday.  I have also used our new 3/8 inch Pleated Satin Ribbon.  It is a beautiful ribbon and comes in four colors.  My card uses Blushing Bride but it also comes in Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze.   The colors that I've used are not ones that I normally would use (Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum) but I was happy with the results.  I used a little bit of Pear Pizzazz for the center of my flowers and popped them up with a dimensional.

As always, I appreciate that you have stopped by!  Take Care!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love this color combo and I love the new ribbon!

    Dawn
    DeeGeeScraps

    ReplyDelete