Friday, March 25, 2011

Inlaid Embossing Technique

Here is a card that is so bright and cheerful which is nice with all the rain we've had. Flowers will be popping up soon, I hope. My card "sits" on a Rose Red square scallop. The card itself is on Pacific Point. Before running my Whisper White cardstock through my Big Shot, I punched a Rose Red 5 Petal Flower with a Boho Blossom flower in the center with Daffodil Delight.
I used the Little Leaves Sizzlit and glued my two leaves underneath my flower. Then I ran it through my Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder which really gives it a neat look. Thank you was stamped with Pacific Point on the Word Window punch and attached to the Modern Label punch. I popped it up with dimesionals. My card was inspired by a posting I saw on Sandy Hancock's site and I changed it a bit. Thanks so much for stopping by. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment