Saturday, May 29, 2010

Elegant Flower

I have been so busy this month and my blog has been neglected. I am a teacher and between Open House and report cards, I haven't had a chance to play with my stamps like I would like to! I did have a Hostess Club meeting last week though and created this card for it. I used a stencil from the 2010 Definitely Decorative insert called Elegant Trio (page 11). You receive 3 stencils for $9.95. I used our sponge daubers to apply the ink from my stamp pad. I had a lot of fun making this! Tomorrow I will show you another card using the same stencil. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Thank you for stopping by!

Ink: Brilliant Blue classic ink

Paper: Brilliant Blue (retiring), Whisper White, Garden Green

Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, sponge dauber, Filigree brads, clear rhinestone brads, snail adhesive, Tag Corner Punch, Elegant Trio stencils, Filigree brads

No comments:

Post a Comment