Monday, February 15, 2010

Thinking of You

This card was inspired by a similar one in a magazine (Stampin' Success) that Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive each month. I changed a few things but the way it turned out. I used two items from the Occasions Mini Catalog: the Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch (which also comes with the branch he is on) and Old Olive 5/8 inch satin ribbon. The texture on the Rich Razzleberry cardstock was achieved by using the Big Shot and the Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions embossing folder. I used a Stampin' Dimensional on the bird's wing to create lift. My sentiment "Thinking of You" is part of a hostess set (Kind and Caring Thoughts) at level 3. You can choose this set when you have a $500 order. If you have any questions about this card or anything else on my website, don't hesitate to email me! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment