Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ordering From Stampin' Up!

There are several ways to order Stampin' Up! products! You can invite your friends over and host a workshop in your home. If you want to see certain techniques demonstrated, just let me know. Once your workshop sales total $150 (minus tax and shipping/handling), you are eligible for hostess benefits. You'll receive a hostess gift and free merchandise totaling $15.00. Click here to see the hostess benefits chart. If you decide to have a workshop, I will give you a copy of the brand new catalog which debuts on July 1st (the Idea Book and Catalog retails for $9.95).

Another way is to simply go to my Stampin' Up! website and place your order. If your sales reach $150, you are also eligible for the hostess benefits! Your order will ship directly to your home. If you choose to order online, be sure to go to my website. If you go directly to the Stampin' Up! website, the prices are a bit higher.

Or if you prefer, you can email me and I will place your order for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment